Any user that posts on Wahoo Connect implicitly agrees to the below rules, regardless of whether they have been read or not. Members who violate these rules will first be issued a warning and then removed from the platform or blocked from further participation, if violations continue.
As a member of Wahoo Connect, you agree not to post:
- Personal attacks or insults, hate speech, or harassment
- Posts with the intention of eliciting negative responses, or posts with the clear intention of annoying or offending other users
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images
- Material that slanders, abuses or threatens others
- Promotions of or solicitations for a certain product, service, or business
- GoFundMe, fundraising, or petition-based posts
- Posts which are deemed inappropriate by platform administrators
Any user can anonymously flag a comment as inappropriate, and a platform administrator will be notified.
The opinions expressed in the posts and comments of the Wahoo Connect feed reflect the opinion of the participants and not those of the UVA Alumni Association. As members of the extended University community, users are to conduct themselves within the spirit of the Honor System.
The UVA Alumni Association reserves the right to modify the House Rules at any time.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation!