Meet College Compass, the next evolution of the UVA Alumni Association’s Admission Liaison Program! We’ve expanded our offerings to provide you with even more resources and ways to connect.
Created for UVA alumni families with students pursuing the college application or transfer process, and led by an expert team of college advisors, College Compass provides a trusted, personal college planning experience with curated resources and a unique place to connect with other families in a similar stage.
Through College Compass, alumni families gain access to:
- A resources site for your student that has information about college applications, the transfer process, and life at UVA
- An online group for alumni families to learn about admission-related topics from our college advisors
- Quarterly newsletters providing insight for students to maximize their high school years and prepare for the application process
- Virtual programming and events facilitated by our college advisors featuring UVA admission deans and current students
- An expert team with years of dedicated college planning experience
- And more!
College Compass does not have any bearing on UVA admissions decisions. Rather, our goal is to help alumni families find the college that is the best fit. We are here for you, no matter where the college planning process takes your family.