Created for UVA alumni families with students pursuing the college application or transfer process, and led by an expert team of college advisors, College Compass provides a trusted, personal college planning experience with curated resources and a unique place to connect with other families in a similar stage.
Through College Compass, alumni families gain access to:
- A resources site for your student that has information about college applications, the transfer process, and life at UVA
- Individual virtual advising appointments for high school sophomores and juniors
- An online group for alumni families to learn about admission-related topics from our college advisors
- New — The College Compass Toolkit, a collection of organizers, tools, and resources to help alumni families better organize and plan for college. Sample two resources from the toolkit now: the High School Planner and College Search Organizer!
- Quarterly newsletters providing insight for students to maximize their high school years and prepare for the application process
- Virtual programming and events facilitated by our college advisors featuring UVA admission deans and current students
- An expert team with years of dedicated college planning experience
- And more!
College Compass does not have any bearing on UVA admissions decisions. Rather, our goal is to help alumni families find the college that is the best fit. We are here for you, no matter where the college planning process takes your family.