Since 1838, the University of Virginia Alumni Association has been there to ensure that the ties that bind alumni together with the University they love remain strong and vital.
The Alumni Association is here to serve, innovate, celebrate, inspire and inform, supporting alumni and their families throughout their lives. We’re here for things that matter — helping your sons and daughters navigate the admission process, reuniting you with old friends on Grounds, or assisting you in managing your career. Membership is one of the most simple, meaningful and affordable ways to give. It makes a difference for alumni and students.
Make a Difference
No matter where you are in life, the Alumni Association is there for you. No matter the opportunities and challenges the University may face, we are there for UVA. Help us make sure that we stay there for you, our students and the University. Your membership makes facilitating these connections possible. Reunions, Virginia Magazine, scholarships, career services, the admission liaison program, class advisement, and student activities are just some of the services that we provide for our alumni and students. Be part of an alumni base that is continually building upon the experiences, traditions, and ideals gained during their time on Grounds.
Great Member Benefits
- Special rate on tickets to select athletic events and John Paul Jones Arena shows
- Kaplan savings, including online professional courses and tutoring programs
- Discounts or free admission to Alumni Association events
- Discounts on hotel rooms, insurance, rental cars and more
- Discounts at the UVA Bookstores (also on-line)
- Football game day parking at Alumni Hall
- Free Alumni Career Services