Investing in potential: supporting today’s legacies who are tomorrow’s alumni
The application for the 2022 Legacy Scholarship competition will be posted in February 2022 and will be due April 11, 2022.
- Opportunity for incoming first-year legacy* applicants to an undergraduate school at the University of Virginia
- $5,000 annual renewable award
- Selection will be based on a balance of merit and financial circumstances
- Preference may be given to children of Contributing Members of the Alumni Association
Who Can Apply?
- Incoming first-year legacy* students admitted to UVA
- Any legacy applicant can apply, but only admitted students will be considered for the award
* Father, mother, step-parent, or legal guardian earned a degree from any school at the University of Virginia.