Wondering what to do now that graduation is approaching? Check out these suggestions and resources.
- Research jobs and graduate schools. You can meet with the University Career Center for up to 6 months after you graduate! Also, be sure to check out Alumni Career Services located in Alumni Hall.
- Make a budget. There are great apps like Mint and Goodbudget that help you track expenses and stay within your budget.
- Make your first loan payment. Check out the Federal Student Aid website and Next Student to learn about what resources are available to you.
- Check your credit score. This can be done through your credit card company or through AnnualCreditReport.com
- Update your address. Complete the official USPS change of address form online and update your address with UVA.
- Become a Life Member. Sign-up to become a life member and earn perks like restaurant discounts and free parking on game days.
- Connect with your local UVAClub. Find a list of all regional club here.
- Donate your unwanted items to charity. Be sure to give them a call or schedule a drop-off time for Salvation Army, Habitat for Humanity or Goodwill!
- Make your class giving pledge. Check out the Class Giving page to learn more.
- Make plans to return to Grounds. Get excited for YAR and Homecomings 2017!
Send your suggestions of more helpful resources to firstname.lastname@example.org.