Alumni Career Services is committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource designed to support the #1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift’s tools and applications provide a unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and manage the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store and record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies and alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/ copy and paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters as needed or upload your current documents.
- Create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded; use MY CALENDAR to keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To access CareerShift, visit uvalumnijobs.com and click the CareerShift logo located under the Shortcuts menu on the UVAlumniJOBS Home page.
Click Sign up and register using your email address.
Answer any required questions.
You will then be able to use your CareerShift account.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll free 888-232-0632