The use cases for Blockchain technology continue to grow and the adoption of blockchain-based assets—like cryptocurrency—has garnered the attention of entrepreneurs, investors and regulators alike. Join our panel of alumni experts for a conversation about the most interesting blockchain use cases, identifying crypto investment opportunities, and navigating the regulatory environment.
- Bill Mayott (Darden ’08), Senior Director of Trading, XBTO Group
- Heidi Wilder (Col ’13 | Batten ’16), Investigations, Coinbase
- Sharon Yip (Grad ’03), Co-Founder & CEO, Polygon Advisory Group
Schedule of Events:
Main Session (2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Panel Discussion
Optional Networking Session (3:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET)
- 3 sessions / 10 minutes each
- Focus is on connecting and networking with fellow alumni attending the online event
Brought to you in partnership with the Jefferson Trust, where inspired ideas meet dedicated donors.