Download the UVA Alumni Events app in the Apple or Google Play stores to get access to your personal schedule and the full Reunions schedule, receive timely event updates, leave feedback on events, and much more! For best results, download and sync your app while on Wi-Fi.
- If you downloaded the UVA Alumni Events app for a previous event (BAW or Reunions 2022), make sure the app is updated before you get started.
- Only alumni or guests with an email address associated with their ticket will be able to sync their personal schedule within the app. If your guest does not have an email address associated with their ticket, they will not be able to sync their schedule within the app. If you want to add an email address to a guest ticket, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure you receive timely event updates, allow the app to send you push notifications.
Instructions for downloading the app:
The app is available on Apple (iOS 14 and higher) and Android devices (Android 10 and higher).
- Search UVA Alumni Events in the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Download and open the app.
- Search for and select the event “Reunions 2023 (June 2-4)” or “UVA Reunions 2023 (June 9-11).” Please note: UVA Reunions 2023 (June 9-11) event will be available the week of May 22.
- Next, you will be prompted to login to the app.
Instructions for logging into the app:
For best results, download and log into the app while on Wi-Fi.
- After following the instructions above, enter your first and last name.
- Enter the email address you used to buy your ticket for Reunions.
- Enter the verification code that was emailed or texted to you. Don’t see it? Check your spam or junk email inbox.
- After completing these steps, your personal schedule should appear under the “My Schedule” icon.
If your schedule still doesn’t appear after completing the steps above try force closing the app or deleting it and re-downloading it.
Updating your profile/privacy settings:
You can update your profile and profile picture by clicking the “Profile” icon on the bottom of the screen, and by then clicking “View profile” near your name.