Alumni Career Engagement is committed to bringing you the best resources available to help you in your job search. CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource designed to support the #1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift’s tools and applications provide a unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to crack the “hidden job market” and manage the job hunt all in one place. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store and record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies and alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/ copy and paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters as needed or upload your current documents.
- Create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded; use MY CALENDAR to keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To access CareerShift
- Visit uvalumnijobs.com and click the CareerShift logo located under the Shortcuts menu on the UVAlumniJOBS Home page.
- Click Sign up and register using your email address.
- Answer any required questions.
- You will then be able to use your CareerShift account.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 888-232-0632.