In this section…
Resources for Veterans
- American Corporate Partners: Helps ease the transition from military to the civilian workforce.
- Career One Stop: Research career information, training and jobs. State and local centers provide in-person resources and support. Sponsored by U.S. Department of Labor.
- FedsHireVets: The U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s Government-wide Veterans Employment Website.
- HireHeroes: Provides personalized job search assistance for transitioning U.S. military members, veterans and military spouses.
- Military.com: The largest online military and veteran membership organization — 10 million members strong.
- My Next Move for Veterans: Designed for U.S. veterans who are current job seekers. The interactive tool helps vets learn about their career options.
- Recruit Military: Job board and other hiring information for veterans.
- U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs: The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs is to care for those “who shall have borne the battle” and for their families and survivors.
- VetJobs.com: VetJobs services are available to assist ALL members of “The United States Military Family”.
- Vets.gov Careers & Employment: Supports veterans in all stages of the job search.
- Veterans Job Finder: Matches military jobs to civilian careers that use similar skills and identifies job openings for those careers in your local area.