As of September 1, 2018, individual career advising will be available to Life Members (at no charge), or to alumni who purchase an advising package, only. Annual Memberships will no longer include 5 complimentary advising appointments as part of the membership.
Alumni who currently have an Annual Membership will still have access to their complimentary advising appointments that are available during their membership year; all appointments will be honored until you have reached your 5 allotted appointments. You may then choose to convert to a Life Membership or purchase an advising package for $100.
If you have purchased an Annual Membership before August 31, 2018, Alumni Career Services will honor your 5 complimentary appointments, which will expire on August 31, 2019.
- Alumni Association Life Members:
- No charge for advising appointments.
- Spouses and partners are also included.
- Non-member Alumni:
- Assessment Fee:
- For alumni wanting to take Myers-Briggs (MBTI®) or Strong (SII®) Assessments.
- $35.00 per assessment, plus advising appointment fees as listed above.
- Assessment payment information is emailed after appointment time is confirmed.
- Membership Information: