Hire U.Va. Alumni
Our new job posting system reaches University of Virginia alumni from all Schools. Now you can easily access this talented pool of potential hires, from recent grads to experienced professionals, with a wide range of competencies and knowledge in many industries to fill your hiring needs.
- There is no charge to post at UValumniJOBS.
- Watch video instructions on
- Target your job or post-graduate internship opportunity to alumni from specific schools, majors or years.
- Connect to your organization’s LinkedIn Profile to enhance your marketing.
- View and edit your opportunity at any time.
- Employers who graduated from U.Va. may also register as alumni to take advantage of the individual career management resources available to alumni in UValumniJOBS.
- Go to http://uvalumni.experience.com/emp/sblogin to create your account and target UVa alumni today!
Alumni Career Services (ACS) and the U.Va. Alumni Association invites employers, recruiters and other professionals to join our career LinkedIn Group: the University of Virginia Career Network Community. This Group is a forum for employers, alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents and friends of the University to learn about jobs, internships and resources, and to develop connections and share advice on careers. You do not need to be a U.Va. graduate to join.
Are you also an alum? Join our alumni-only University of Virginia Alumni Group.
Does your company offer developmental or entry-level opportunities? Consider also CAVLink, U.Va.’s University Career Services job posting system targeting internships, graduating students and very recent grads.
Friday Forum Webinars
You’re invited! Hosted by U.Va. alumni who are experts in their fields, Friday Forum Webinars bring you timely information to enhance your professional, career and personal success. All you need is your computer and an Internet connection to access these interactive presentations. You can register online for upcoming webinars, and view past webinars in our webinar library.