Dear Valued Client,
As we all learn to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic, we at the UVA Fund want to reaffirm our commitment to serving your needs as well as those of our shared University and Charlottesville communities.
We are currently operating under our normal schedule, and we hope we can count on your help and understanding as we put in place the following protocols to reduce social contact and, in turn, the virus’ potential spread.
- Please submit disbursement requests online rather than dropping off disbursement requests in person at our office.
- If you need us to prepare checks, please don’t pick them up in-person, but allow us to mail them to you as a service. Whenever possible please encourage vendors to accept ACH payments or use your UVA Fund purchasing card as preferred forms of payment. If you do not have one, you may request a purchasing card here.
- In keeping with our standard processing schedule, regardless of the payment method, all requests received by noon on Tuesdays will be processed and mailed the same week. Requests received after the noon deadline will be processed the following week.
- Please email Katie Brown and Garrette Ashley for all investment or divestment requests to ensure the requests are received for processing.
- If your organization has an upcoming cash need from the short- or mid-term pool please notify us as soon as possible.
The UVA Fund will send further communications if the evolving situation compels us to change any of our business practices, including our operating schedule. Because some of our staff are telecommuting, email is the best way to communicate with us, especially if you have any questions or concerns.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times, and we are all the more grateful for the confidence you place in the UVA Fund as your organization’s trusted partner.
All our best,
Senior Director, UVA Fund
Assistant Director, Customer Relations