Thank you for considering joining the committee for your 50th class reunion, taking place May 30-June 2, 2019! As class leaders, you hold in your hands the keys to motivating classmates to reconnect with UVA and each other. By joining your reunion committee, you will inspire reunion attendance and philanthropic support within your class. There are two facets to the Reunions committee: Giving and Networking.
Committee Member Responsibilities:
- Attend the volunteer workshop on Saturday, September 29, 2018 in Charlottesville or participate in a training conference call/webinar.
- Utilize the online volunteer management system with provided templates to reach out to your friends and classmates throughout the year.
- Come back to Grounds to celebrate your 50th reunion, May 30-June 2, 2019.
- Promote class giving participation by making a personal gift to the University in your reunion year (July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019) and asking your 1969 classmates to join you in this worthy endeavor.
- Encourage reunion attendance and build excitement by contacting 10-20 of your friends and classmates about the reunion.
- Provide input on reunions events and programs.
Please fill out the form below to sign up for the Class of 1969 Reunion Committee.