Thank you so much for considering joining the committee for your class reunion, taking place June 7-9, 2019! As class leaders, you hold in your hands the keys to motivating classmates to reconnect with UVA and each other. By joining your reunion committee, you will inspire reunion attendance and philanthropic support within your class.
There are two facets to the Reunions volunteer program: the Giving Committee and the Networking Committee. All committee members are expected to:
- Participate in a training conference call this fall.
- Utilize the online volunteer management system with provided templates to reach out to your friends and classmates throughout the year.
- Have fun at your reunion, June 7-9, 2019!
You can learn about specific committee responsibilities and sign up for one or both committees below!
Specific Committee Responsibilities
- Support the University by making a personal gift to any area of the University during the fiscal year (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019).
- Encourage class giving participation and reunion attendance by reaching out to 20 friends and classmates throughout the year.
- Network with at least 20 friends and classmates throughout the year to build excitement and encourage reunion attendance.
- Provide input on Reunion events and programs.