There are several options for lodging during Reunions, taking place June 4–7, 2020; you can relive the glory days and stay on-Grounds in a dorm room, you can book a room through one of our hotel blocks, or you can seek out a quaint bed and breakfast. Whatever your preference, we encourage alumni to book rooms early as accommodations are in high demand for this weekend.
Looking for an affordable, no-frills alternative to a hotel during Reunions? Reservations for air-conditioned dorm rooms are available through Conferences@UVA. This year we are offering hall-style dorms in the International Residential College, 2-bedroom apartments in Lambeth, and a limited number of 4-bed and 8-bed suite accommodations in Brown College (Monroe Hill) dorms, which are ideal for larger groups.
For questions about on-Grounds accommodations, please call Conferences@UVA at 434-924-4479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawn and Range Rooms
The Lawn and Range Lottery has closed as of September 30, 2019. All applicants will receive an email by October 31 with their lottery results.
- In the heart of Grounds; great for entertaining
- No air-conditioning
- Shared restrooms (bring a robe!)
- No on-site parking (~10–15 minute walk to parking lot/garage)
- Beds (single) are lofted
The UVA Alumni Association has reserved blocks at the following local hotels. There are many more hotels in Charlottesville aside from the ones listed below.
Note: The Cavalier Inn closed in May 2018.
To book a room through the hotel blocks:
- You must call the hotel. Most blocks are not available online.
- You must reference the “UVA Alumni Association Reunions Weekend 1 Block.”
If you find that the hotel block(s) are full:
- Ask the hotel about vacancy outside the hotel block. Other rooms may be available.
- Visit travel websites (Expedia, Hotels.com, etc.) to check on availability there.
- Call back often to check on availability.
2097 Inn Drive (5.4 miles from the Lawn)
$199—Expires May 6, 2020
Courtyard Marriott (The Corner)
1201 West Main Street (0.4 miles from the Lawn)
$229—Expires May 19
Courtyard Marriott (Route 29 North)
638 Hillsdale Drive (3.5 miles from the Rotunda)
$154—Expires May 14
1106 West Main Street (0.5 miles from the Rotunda)
$309—Expires April 4
990 Hilton Heights Road (5.3 miles from the Rotunda)
$159—Expires May 5
401 Cherry Avenue (1.2 miles from the Rotunda)
$189—Expires May 4
Hampton Inn & Suites (The Corner)
900 West Main Street (0.4 miles from the Rotunda)
$209 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
—Expires May 4
2035 India Road (2.6 miles from the Rotunda)
$159—Expires May 14
201 Monticello Avenue (1.3 miles from the Rotunda)
$289—Expires May 4
2100 Bond Street (2.5 miles from the Rotunda)
$189—Expires May 4
212 Ridge McIntire Road (1.5 miles from the Rotunda)
$269—Expires May 3
Residence Inn (Barracks Road)
1111 Millmont Street (1.3 miles from the Rotunda)
$209—Expires May 14
Residence Inn (Downtown)
315 West Main Street (1.1 miles from the Rotunda)
$239—Expires April 19
* Please note: This listing of Charlottesville-area accommodations does not imply an endorsement by the University of Virginia or the UVA Alumni Association. Additionally, the University of Virginia and the UVA Alumni Association cannot guarantee how long rooms in the blocks will remain available. Please note that lower nightly rates may be available through other online travel sites.