Many members of both the Giving and the Networking Committees for each class will gather for a committee meeting in Charlottesville on Saturday, August 3. The various breakout sessions will allow the committees to organize their strategies and responsibilities for the upcoming year. If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you will receive an email in mid- to late-July letting you know the date and time for a post-committee meeting conference call.
Agenda: Saturday, August 3
- Morning: Giving Committee Meetings
- 8-9 a.m.: Check-In and Continental Breakfast (Newcomb Hall)
- 9-11:30 a.m.: Reunion Giving Committee Meetings (various rooms at Newcomb Hall)
- 12-1 p.m.: Lunch for all committee members (Alumni Hall, Ballroom)
- Afternoon: Networking Committee Meetings
- 12-1 p.m. Check-In and Lunch (Alumni Hall, Ballroom)
- 1-3 p.m.: Reunion Networking Committee Meetings (various rooms at Alumni Hall and Newcomb Hall)
Please note: If you joined both committees for your class, you’re invited to attend both the Reunion Giving meetings and the Reunion Networking meetings. If you joined either the Reunion Giving or the Reunion Networking committee, you’re invited to join the specific meeting for that committee. All committee members are welcome for lunch.
Click here to view accommodations options in Charlottesville.