The mission of the Virginia Club of New York is to create and maintain a strong connection between the University of Virginia and its students, alumni, and their families and friends in the tri-state region.
We seek to encourage the development of a community that embodies the values, culture, and connections developed at UVA In order to succeed in this mission, we work hard to deliver a combination of experiences, opportunities, and services to our alumni constituent body. Examples include:
- Giving back through community service and scholarship
- Developing cultural and educational programming
- Serving as a network for professional development
- Assisting the University through admissions outreach and development
- Providing opportunities to connect with friends, old and new, through our robust social calendar
- Enriching our community through diversity
We are committed to maintaining our leadership position in the UVA Club’s network and will continue to set the example for other clubs through organizational strength, involvement, and programming.