The Virginia Club is a non-profit organization that thrives on hundreds of volunteer hours and contributions. As we continue to promote the University’s presence in New York, your membership in the Virginia Club of New York helps us to grow as a club!
We offer two types of membership:
Grants alums various social benefits at our events, such as discounts for all ticketed events, access to members-only events, and freebies at events. The dues range from $30-60/year. Social Membership is valid twelve months beginning the day one registers and will auto-renew at the end of the twelve-month period. Social membership is open to alumni, family, parents, and friends.
Recent graduates in the class of 2022 receive a discounted $20.22 social membership. Summer interns are also welcome to purchase a social membership using the Class of 2022 rate.
Grants alums full access to the Yale Club of New York City, as well as the benefits of a social membership. The dues are charged on a monthly basis and are calculated based on two metrics: year of graduation and proximity of applicants’ residence to the Yale Club. To learn more about clubhouse membership, please review our 2022 Clubhouse Member Information Packet. To begin an application, click here. To schedule a tour, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits received by all Virginia Club members include:
- Discounted prices to almost all ticketed events. Average savings is $10 – 15 per event. Members also enjoy free admission to some events that are ticketed for non-members, such as faculty speaker events.
- Access to members-only events
- Free drinks and merchandise, handed out at many of our events.
- Priority registration for our most popular events.
- Discounts to ‘Hoo-led and UVA-affiliated businesses such as Lunar Hard Seltzer, Commonwealth Joe Coffee Roasters, and more!
Questions? Please email our Executive Director Lydia McVeigh (CLAS ’21) at email@example.com or call 212-716-2142. Our office is normally open from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.