Wednesday, February 28th at 6:30pm at The Yale Club of New York City
$10.00 Members | $20.00 Non-Members
How will the new tax laws impact the NYC real estate market? What are the next hot neighborhoods? What is happening with interest rates? Join UVA real estate industry experts from the mortgage, legal, and brokerage industries for a conversation about the state of real estate in New York City.
- Moderator: John Braley ’92, Senior Advisor at Delos
- Cristen Hodges ’04, Private Mortgage Banker at Wells Fargo Private Mortgage
- Andrew Kirwin, Esq. ’88, Attorney at S&E Azriliant, P.C.
- Christine Toes Muldoon ’99, Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker at Compass
- Charles C. Summers ’85, Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker at The Corcoran Group