Amazing opportunity to travel the world. Employee will work directly with the employer as her personal assistant and be responsible for managing her daily schedule in addition to:
– Drafting e-mail correspondence
– Liaison between financial and other business associates
– Booking and managing travel arrangements (including flights, visas and accommodations)
– Managing three homes and necessary work / projects for the properties
– Overseeing staff & delegating work
– Attending high fashion fittings and appointments
– Answering phone calls professionally and directing them as appropriate
– Ensuring the Owner is well prepared for any appointment or meetings
– Providing additional administrative support to employer as necessary
Candidate must be honest and hardworking. Must be highly organized and able to prioritize a multitude of tasks in a fast paced environment. Must be able to take dictation at quick speeds, and format into professional and polished e-mails. Must have great typing skills, be tech savvy and Mac proficient. *Quickbooks experience or ability to learn quickly. Great communications skills, and the ability to work well in a team. Good research and writing skills. Must be able to travel domestically and abroad. BA required.
Please contact Mere Wynne <email@example.com> for inquiries.