Executive Recruiter Trainee
Career driven graduate:
We are expanding and looking for talented, highly motivated career driven graduates who never stop trying to achieve and want to join one of the fastest growing firms in their industry to realize their potential. Our Executive Recruiters are trained to identify, screen and present talent in the specialized fields of Finance, Compliance, Legal and Information Technology.
Qualified candidates will work side by side with top industry talent to:
• Perform recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through the use of various leading edge recruiting tools
• Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with client requirements
• Negotiate requirements and all other aspects of compensation/benefits
• Assist in identifying new business opportunities, target skill sets and key market segments
• Initiate, manage and maintain relationships with senior decision makers
• Communicate through and manage applicant tracking systems and recruiting platforms while collaborating on best practices
• Learn how to communicate across disciplines, borders and cultural challenges to identify top talent globally.
• Bachelor’s degree
• As with any rewarding opportunity be available to manage a schedule before/after typical office hours as client needs and markets may demand.
• Possess strong written and oral English communication skills, additional language skills are a plus.
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and MS Outlook
• Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced environment while using good judgment and discretion.
• Preferred experience in any service/sales oriented business