ParkJockey is a technology start-up company who allows drivers to find and book parking spots, both in advance or on the spot via the ParkJockey app and website.
We are hiring, and as a UVA alum, I would love to have some more Wahoos in our organization!!
ParkJockey is looking to hire sales associates to increase consumer awareness, drive user adoption, and grow sales. Associates are expected to manage local assets and partner with local merchants, vendors, and affiliates to drive business.
• Day-to-Day management of local parking assets
• Identify, establish, and manage relationships and partnerships to drive business
• Identify and execute on opportunities for business development.
• Maintain strong channels of communication with attendants at assets to ensure
complete understanding of the ParkJockey system and validation process
• Make sure that capacity, pricing, and location information is always up to date.
• Full time (Salary + Commission) or Part Time (Commission Only)
• Please send a resume & short cover letter to email@example.com