Tickets for Juntos: A Gathering for Latinx and Hispanic UVA Alumni are on sale now! Tickets are available for purchase online until 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 9. Tickets cannot be purchased or altered online after this date or on-site at Alumni Hall during the weekend.
|General (Class of 2011 and prior)||$150 per person|
|Young Alumni (Class of 2012 through 2022)||$125|
|Children (10 and under)||Free|
To register for Juntos, you must be a graduate of UVA or a registered guest of an alumna/us. If you are bringing guests, you must purchase a ticket for them and pay the associated per person registration fees for all additional activities in which they choose to participate.
* Current UVA Hispanic and Latinx students are invited to participate in select Juntos events at no cost! Refer to the Juntos schedule for events that are open to students, and register here to let us know you plan to attend!.
What’s included in my ticket?
Your ticket is your all-access pass to all Juntos events taking place on Grounds, April 14-15. It includes food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Latinx Student Center Open House and El Picnic, as well as lite bites and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages at the Friday Night Opening Reception and the Final Fiesta on Saturday night. Your ticket price also includes registration materials and free parking at Alumni Hall on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellations, Modifications, and Refunds
Tickets are fully refundable until one week before the event. To request a refund online through your Eventbrite account:
- Log in to Eventbrite using the email address you used to purchase your ticket(s).
- Go to “Tickets” in your account. Select the ticket you want a refund for.
- Click “Request a refund.”
- Enter your details and submit your request.
You can also email email@example.com with your refund request by 11:59 a.m. ET on Friday, April 7.