What’s it like to work in an NYC-based advertising agency? Why is the VCU Brandcenter graduate program the “best two years you never want to have again?” Join #HoosNetwork host Ryan Catherwood for this #HNLive interview with Frank Guzzone (CLAS ’09) – Creative at Mother, a world renowned advertising agency.
Questions for Frank:
1) You are a “Creative” at an advertising agency called Mother. What kind of work do you do on a daily basis?
2) What’s it like to work in the advertising business, in the agency environment?
3) You chose to attend the VCU Brandcenter, which I’m sure helped propel you to the great job you have now. What was the Brandcenter experience like? Would you recommend it?
4) What do you like most about living in NYC? If a student or young alum wanted to get into advertising, should they plan to be in NYC?
5) What do you miss most about UVa and Charlottesville?
HoosNetwork Live (#HNLive) includes short interviews with interesting U.Va. alumni and parents living and working around the world. Find out more about what they love most about U.Va., their work, and living in their part of the world. #hoosnetwork
Recommended for You
The views and opinions expressed within the pages of the HoosNetwork are those of UVA alumni bloggers and are not necessarily representative of, or approved by, the University of Virginia. Posting an article to HoosNetwork is not an endorsement.
The University of Virginia prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any classification protected by local, state, or federal law.