How does a passion for climate change, a life altering research experience in Indonesia, and a knack for storytelling connect together for a career path? Find out from Altaire Cambata (CLAS ’11) in this edition of HoosNetwork Live. Altaire is currently living and working in London, U.K.
Questions for Altaire:
1) Your work at Photovoice involves digital storytelling. What makes a great digital story – one that’s highly impactful in your field?
2) Your passion is climate change and your profession is communications and digital storytelling. How do the two intersect?
3) You recently graduated with a Master’s of Science in Climate Change and Development, then you went to the University of the Arts London and studied Fashion Business, specifically Bag design. Why did you decide to do that and what’s the program been like?
4) What do you miss the most about living in Charlottesville?
5) If you were going to make a quick sales pitch for a current UVA student or alum on why they should live in London or the U.K. in general, what would you say?
HoosNetwork Live includes short interviews with interesting UVA alumni and parents living and working around the world. Find out more about what they love most about UVA, their work, and living in their part of the world.
Recommended for You
The views and opinions expressed within the pages of the HoosNetwork are those of UVA alumni bloggers and are not necessarily representative of, or approved by, the University of Virginia. Posting an article to HoosNetwork is not an endorsement.
The University of Virginia prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any classification protected by local, state, or federal law.