What are the ways I can give to the University?
You can make a gift online now or learn about other giving options below. Most donors make gifts and pledge payments by check or credit card. Others take advantage of tax savings that come from giving appreciated stocks, shares of mutual funds, or real estate. A growing number of alumni and friends incorporate gifts into their financial and estate planning. Click on any of the options described below to begin initiating the giving process.
- Online—You may make a credit card gift with your Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express card using this secure form. If you prefer to make a gift over the phone, please call Melissa Gormes at 434-243-9060.
- Check—To make a gift via check, simply print out this form, complete the form entirely and mail it with your check to the address indicated on the form.
- Make a Pledge—Please contact Melissa Gormes at 434-243-9060 or email@example.com for assistance.
- Mutual Funds or Stocks—Gifts of stocks or mutual funds can be sent electronically through your broker (click here for instructions). Proceeds from the sale of these assets go directly to support any of the efforts of the Alumni Association.
- Wire/ACH Transfers—Wire or ACH your gift directly to the Alumni Association bank using these instructions.
- Gift Planning
How do I donate to my class or school?
Please select your class or school from the list on this form or designate the class or school in the “Comment field.” If you mail a check, please put your desired recipient in the “memo” field. We will ensure the group receives your generous donation.
Where do I send my check?
UVA Gift Processing Services
PO BOX 400314
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314
Donation checks should be made out to the University of Virginia Fund. The designation of your gift should be denoted in the memo section of your check or in a letter accompanying your check.