- This event has passed.
11th Annual Alumni Career Fair: Employer Registration
March 30, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you looking for quality, experienced hires in the Washington Metro area?
The UVA Club of Washington invites you to participate in our 11th Annual Alumni Career Fair.
As an experienced hire event, this career fair will provide your organization with the opportunity to access U.Va. alumni, parents and friends of the University in the Washington Metro area with a wide variety of backgrounds and levels of experience.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Setup begins at 4:00 p.m.
All profits support the UVA Club of Washington, DC Scholarship Fund.
- Entry for two representatives
- One table with two chairs
- Refreshments for two representatives
- Listing as a featured employer
- Please note that we do not supply tablecloths. If you need a tablecloth, please note it in the registration form.
- Registration fee included
- Premium location at Career Fair
- Access to resumes to allow prescheduled interviews
- Private interview rooms
- Exclusive rooms for company presentations
- Ad in event program
- Employer spotlight on our home page for one month
- One table for up to five representatives
- Recognition on the job seeker registration page, floor-plan, and other event materials/publicity
- Acknowledgment on the event website.
Pricing Before March 16th:
- $240: Nonprofit, Government, and Graduate Schools:
- $400: For Profit
- $800: Sponsor
Early birds registration allows you to save 20% off. All discounted registration ends March 1st.
Pricing After March 16th:
- $300: Nonprofit, Government, and Graduate Schools:
- $500: For Profit
- $1000: Sponsor
We hope your organization will consider participating in the fair. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Erica Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of employers who participated in 2015, click here for a list of past employers.