- This event has passed.
10th Annual Alumni Career Fair: Employer Registration
April 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you looking for quality, experienced hires in the Washington Metro area?
The UVaClub of Washington invites you to participate in our 10th Annual Alumni Career Fair. As an experienced hire event, this career fair will provide your organization with the opportunity to access U.Va. alumni, parents and friends of the University in the Washington Metro area with a wide variety of backgrounds and levels of experience.
All profits support the UVaClub of Washington, DC Scholarship Fund.
- Each reservation provides entry for two representatives
- One table with two chairs
- Refreshments for two representatives
- Access to interview rooms as available
- Please note that we do not supply tablecloths. If you need a tablecloth, please note it in the registration form.
- Premium location at Career Fair
- One table with up to five chairs
- Up to five representatives
- Recognition on the job seeker registration page, floor-plan, and other event materials/publicity
- Acknowledgment on the event website.
- $300: Nonprofit, Government, and Education groups
- $500: For Profit
- $1200: Sponsor
We hope your organization will consider participating in the fair. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Anne Larimer Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a list of employers who participated in 2014, click HERE.