Do you thrive in showing value in a service and closing deals? Are you motivated by Money?
Robert Half Technology, the Staffing Industry Leader, is seeking a Competitive Technology Sales Professional for our rapidly expanding Washington, DC/Tyson’s Corner/Bethesda locations. Our team consists of highly goal driven athletes, artists, former Cavaliers, Phish fans, Veterans and many more who demonstrate success in selling, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, energetic environment. Be the first to apply if you feel you would be a great fit!
For immediate consideration please contact Lauren Wolbarsht at (202) 626-0250 or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit and gives you control over your total compensation.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Technical Recruiter.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 18, 2014)
The Account Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Developing and growing a client base through cold calling, business prospecting, and leveraging current customer base.
- Making sales calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of selling our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Solidifying Robert Half Technology’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Contact supervisors to determine candidate’s viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- RHI provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist the Account Executive in developing his/her business.
- As a member of our team, he/she will receive a competitive base salary; bonus opportunities; medical, dental and vision benefits; 401k; and paid-time off. In addition, we offer strong career advancement and growth opportunities.