If you have additional degrees from other schools, see if those organizations have alumni databases, and join their LinkedIn Groups. Search for community and regional in-person events to attend, as well as online groups focused on your occupation or interests. There are thousands of opportunities for networking – we list a few here to get you started.
- LinkedIn Alumni Page: search school alumni by where they work and what they do.
- The 31 best LinkedIn profile tips for job seekers
- The ultimate LinkedIn cheat sheet
- Directory of Associations: Browse professional associations by state, and search by keyword.
- Find Professional Associations: From the Career OneStop Business Center of the US Dept of Labor, locate national professional associations by occupation or industry served.
Other Professional and Social Groups
- Meetup: Find and join groups, or start your own group in your community, based on shared interests or hobbies.
- SynapseHubs: Diverse groups of business professionals who come together regularly to learn from, do business with, and support one another, as well as to learn about and support their Hub’s nonprofit partner.