Organizations worldwide continue to focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, and it is now vital to workplace culture and the recruitment and retention of employees. There is still a lot to learn around how organizations can improve program effectiveness. Join our panel of alumni experts for a conversation about defining success, avoidable mistakes, and practical steps you can take to begin and sustain this critical journey within your organization.
- Javona Braxton (Col ’99), Lead Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Consultant, Citrix
- James Farmer (Col ’15), Global Sr. Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Nike
- Sharon Owlett (Law ’75), DEIB Lead, Executive Partner Program, William & Mary Mason School of Business
Schedule of Events:
Main Session (2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Panel Discussion
Optional Networking Session (3:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET)
- 3 sessions / 10 minutes each
- Focus is on connecting and networking with fellow alumni attending the online event
Brought to you in partnership with the Jefferson Trust.