When making your appointment, please consider the following:
- The ALP is closed on weekends. (Meetings are only held Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:30am–3:30pm). For a list of other dates when information sessions and meetings are not offered, please click here.
- A legacy student is defined by the Office of Admission as a child of a degree-holder. Step-children are also considered legacy applicants if they reside with a step-parent who has earned a UVA diploma.
- All participants must bring an unofficial copy of their transcript and school profile.
- Please allow 4–6 weeks lead time in scheduling your appointment.
- Meetings scheduled more than six months in advance may be subject to change.
- Due to the size of our program we can only meet with students a maximum of 2 times prior to application submission.
- WE ARE UNABLE TO MEET WITH ANY STUDENT WHO HAS ALREADY SUBMITTED THEIR APPLICATION.