U.Va. Conference Services
Reservations for On-Grounds locations are now being accepted. Visit the conference services website for more details. Or, if you have questions, call 434-924-4479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Year Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: Open 7 Days a Week 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
**Will have extended hours during Reunions Weekend**
Brown College Residence Area
- Pricing: $41/person/night
- Brown College is made up of two-bedroom semi-private suites that share a bathroom with at least one other suite. Each suite contains two twin beds. Location is not ideal for families with children.
- Air conditioned
Lambeth Field Apartments (Family-friendly accommodations)
- Pricing: $41/person/night
- Each apartment contains two or three bedrooms, kitchen (pots and pans not included), living room (television not included), one full bath and one half-bath. Each bedroom contains two twin beds. Suitable for families or groups of friends wanting to stay together.
Lawn & Range Rooms
- Pricing: $47/person/night
- All available Lawn and Range Rooms have been filled. Rooms were assigned by the following lottery policy: dependent on availability, a lottery system first assigned rooms to applicants who are former Lawn residents and current Reunions committee chairs. With additional availability, a second lottery assigned rooms to anyone still on the waiting list. The lottery has been filled. Any cancelled rooms will be offered to those still in the lottery waitlist. With additional questions, please contact Cate Liverman at email@example.com or 434-243-1886.
All On-Grounds Accommodations beds are furnished with a mattress cover, pillow, blanket, bedspread, and a bed linen package, including one pillow case and two sheets. Guests are provided with two bath towels, a washcloth and a bath mat daily. It should be noted that rooms are not equipped with hangers, iron or ironing board, hair dryers, or lamps (overhead lighting only). Guests are responsible for supplying their own personal items including shampoo, soap, etc. The housekeeping staff will make the bed, remove trash from the bedroom and common areas, and sanitize the bathrooms daily. Personal belongings must be removed from common living areas and common baths, in order for the housekeepers to clean. Additional linen packets containing 2 sheets, 1 pillowcase, 2 towels, and 1 washcloth along with 1 pillow are available at a cost of $25.00 per packet upon request. Additional blankets are also available at a cost of $10.00 per blanket. Please note a full extra day’s charge will apply to check-outs made after 11:00 a.m. on your scheduled day of departure.
Rooms have been reserved for Reunions Weekend at the following hotels. Note: Indicate that you would like a room in the “UVAA SPRING REUNIONS BLOCK 2013”. Contact hotels directly for reservations and additional information. You are responsible for all charges, taxes and fees. Available rooms will be blocked at most hotels until May 6, 2013. Hotels with limited availability may have a waiting list. Please see the Alternative Accommodations section (below) for more options. Travel Web sites are also an effective way of determining which hotels in the area have availability.
Hotels with U.Va. Alumni Reunion Room Blocks
Some hotel blocks have already booked up for Reunions Weekend 2013. If you call a hotel and the block is full, they might have additional rooms available outside of the block. Also, hotel blocks tend to fluctuate due to cancellations, so you might be able to try again successfully after some time.
|Hotel||Address||Phone||Rate||Distance from Grounds|
|Boar’s Head Inn||200 Ednam Dr||434-296-2181 or|
|Cavalier Inn||105 Emmet St N||434-296-8111 or|
|Comfort Inn University||1807 Emmet St N||434-293-6188 or|
|Courtyard by Marriott, 29N||638 Hillsdale Dr||434-973-7100 or|
|Courtyard by Marriott, U.Va.|
Booking Code: SRWSRWA
|1201 W Main St||434-977-1700 or|
|Doubletree||990 Hilton Heights Rd||434-973-2121 or|
|English Inn||2000 Morton Dr||434-971-9900 or|
|577 Branchland Blvd||434-964-9411 or|
Group Code: SPR
|2035 India Rd||434-978-7888 or|
|Hampton Inn & Suites/U.Va.|
Group Code: SNG
|900 W Main St||434-923-8600 or|
|Hilton Garden Inn||1793 Richmond Rd||434-979-4442 or|
|Holiday Inn University||1901 Emmet St||434-977-7700 or|
|Inn at Darden||100 Darden Blvd||434-243-5000||$135||0.70 miles|
|Omni Hotel||235 W Main St||434-971-5500 or|
|Residence Inn||1111 Millmont St||434-923-0300 or|
Other Lodging Alternatives (Not Blocked)
|Hotel||Address||Phone||Distance from Grounds|
|200 South Street Inn||200 W South St||434-979-0200 or|
|Affordable Suites of America||524 Harris Road||434-984-9020 or|
|Best Western Airport Inn & Suites||5920 Seminole Trail||434-985-1855 or|
|Budget Inn||140 Emmet Street N||434-293-5141 or|
|Comfort Inn Monticello||2097 Inn Drive||434-977-3300 or|
|Days Inn||1600 Emmet St N||434-293-9111 or|
|Econo Lodge University||400 Emmet St N||434-296-2104 or|
|Econo Lodge North||2014 Holiday Dr||434-295-3185 or|
|Foxfield Inn||2280 Garth Rd||434-923-8892 or|
|Guesthouses Reservation Services||PO Box 5737, Charlottesville, VA 22905||434-979-7264||Varies|
|Holiday Inn Monticello||1200 5th St. Ext||434-977-5100 or|
|Inn at Court Square||410 E Jefferson St||434-295-2800 or|
|Inn at Monticello||1188 Scottsville Rd||434-979-3593 or|
|Quality Inn||1600 Emmet St N||434-971-3746 or|
|Red Carpet Inn||405 Premier Cir||434-973-8133||2.52 miles|
|Royal Inn Motel||410 Premier Cir||434-973-2111||2.52 miles|
|Silver Thatch Inn||3001 Hollymead Dr||434-978-4686 or|
|Sleep Inn||1185 5th St Ext||434-244-9969 or|
|Super 8 Motel||390 Greenbrier Dr||434-973-0888 or|
* University of Virginia and U.Va. Alumni Association cannot guarantee how long this information will remain accurate.
For more information…
If your question has not been answered by this page, we invite you to contact the Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 243-9000.