U.Va. Conference Services
Reservations for On-Grounds locations will be accepted beginning November 2, 2013. If you have any questions until then, please call 434-924-4479 or email email@example.com. Housing and Residence Life Conference Services is located in the basement of Page House on Bonnycastle Drive.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
**Will have extended hours during Reunions Weekend**
Brown College Residence Area
- Pricing: $43/person/night/bed; two-night minimum
- Brown College is made up of suite-style accommodations. Each suite in Brown contains two semi-private bedrooms and shares the bathroom with an adjacent suite. Not suitable for children.
- Air conditioned
Lambeth Field Apartments (Family-friendly accommodations)
- Pricing: $43/person/night/bed; two-night minimum
- Each apartment contains two or three bedrooms, kitchen (pots and pans not included), living room (television not included), one full bath and one half-bath. Each bedroom contains two twin beds. Suitable for families or groups of friends wanting to stay together. *Please note that guests may be sharing an apartment with other Reunion guests, depending on party size.
Lawn & Range Rooms
- Pricing: $47/room/night; two-night minimum
- Rooms consist of one twin-sized bed. Unfortunately, additional beds are not available to be brought in by Conference Services.
- Applications for Lawn and Range rooms are no longer being accepted. Between July 14-September 30, 2013, over 400 applications were submitted for the 72 available rooms. Rooms will be assigned by the random lottery in October and all applicants will be notified of their status by the end of the month. Rooms will first be randomly assigned by the lottery to former Lawn/Range residents and Chairs of Reunion Committees. Should availability still exist, the lottery will randomly assign rooms to other applicants. With questions, please contact Cate Liverman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-243-1886.
Each registered person will receive a mattress cover, pillow, bedspread, and a bed linen package, including one pillow case and two sheets. Guests are provided with two bath towels, a washcloth and a bath mat. It should be noted that rooms are not equipped with hangers, iron or ironing board, hair dryers, or lamps (overhead lighting only). Guests are responsible for supplying their own personal items including shampoo, soap, etc. The housekeeping staff will make the bed, remove trash from the bedroom and common areas, and sanitize the bathrooms. Personal belongings must be removed from common living areas and common baths, in order for the housekeepers to clean. Please note a full extra day’s charge will apply to check-outs made after 11:00 a.m. on your scheduled day of departure.
Rooms have been reserved at the following hotels. Note: You must indicate that you would like a room in the “UVAA SPRING REUNIONS BLOCK 2014” Specify group code if applicable. Contact hotels directly for reservations and additional information. You are responsible for all charges, taxes and fees. Weekend rates (Friday through Sunday) will be higher than weekday rates (Monday through Thursday). Available rooms will be blocked at most hotels until May 6, 2014. Hotels with limited availability may have a waiting list.
Please see the Alternative Accommodations section (below) for more options. Travel Web sites are also an effective way of determining which hotels in the area have availability.
Hotels with U.Va. Alumni Reunion Room Blocks
Some hotel blocks have already booked up for Reunions Weekend 2014. If you call a hotel and the block is full, they might have additional rooms available outside of the block. Also, hotel blocks tend to fluctuate due to cancellations, so you might be able to try again successfully after some time.
|Hotel||Address & Web site||Phone||Rate||Distance from Grounds|
|Boars Head Inn||200 Ednam Dr|
|Cavalier Inn||105 Emmet St N|
|Courtyard by Marriott, U.Va.||1201 W Main St|
|Doubletree||990 Hilton Heights Rd|
|English Inn||2000 Morton Dr|
|Fairfield Inn by Marriot||577 Branchland Blvd|
|Hampton Inn & Suites/U.Va.|
Group Code: USR
|900 W Main St|
|Hampton Inn||2035 India Rd|
|Hilton Garden Inn|
Group Code: WAHOOS
|1793 Richmond Rd|
|Holiday Inn University Area||1901 Emmet St|
|Inn at Darden||100 Darden Blvd|
|Omni Hotel||235 W Main St|
|Red Roof Inn|
Specify CP600862 with Promo Code 600862 for 10% discount
|1309 West Main St|
Other Lodging Alternatives (Not Blocked)
|Hotel||Address||Phone||Distance from Grounds|
|200 South Street Inn||200 W South St|
|Affordable Suites of America||524 Harris Road|
|Best Western Airport Inn & Suites||5920 Seminole Trail|
|Budget Inn||140 Emmet Street S|
|Comfort Inn Monticello||2097 Inn Drive|
|Comfort Inn University||1807 Emmet St N|
|Courtyard by Marriott, 29N||638 Hillsdale Dr|
|Days Inn||1600 Emmet St N|
|Econo Lodge North||2014 Holiday Dr|
|Foxfield Inn||2280 Garth Rd|
|Guesthouses Reservation Services||PO Box 5737, Charlottesville, VA 22905|
|Holiday Inn Monticello||1200 5th St. Ext|
|Hyatt Place||2100 Bond Street||1-800-233-1234||1.5 miles|
|Inn at Court Square||410 E Jefferson St|
|Inn at Monticello||1188 Scottsville Rd|
|Montfair Resort Farm||2500 Bezaleel Drive (Crozet)||434-823-5202||15 miles|
|Quality Inn||1600 Emmet St N|
|Red Carpet Inn||405 Premier Cir|
|Residence Inn||1111 Millmont St|
|Royal Inn Motel||410 Premier Cir||434-973-2111||2.52 miles|
|Silver Thatch Inn||3001 Hollymead Dr|
|Sleep Inn||1185 5th St Ext|
|Stay Charlottesville||staycharlottesville.com||434-977-0442 x1|
|Super 8 Motel||390 Greenbrier Dr|
* University of Virginia and U.Va. Alumni Association cannot guarantee how long this information will remain accurate.For more information…If your question has not been answered by this page, we invite you to contact the Alumni Association at email@example.com or (434) 243-9000.